10 Watt Portable Solar Panel w/ LightRanger Receiver
The perfect companion to your LightRanger rechargeable LED lantern. Provides off-grid charging for a brighter outdoor adventure just about anywhere.
NOW INCLUDES MOLDED RECEIVER TO INTEGRATE PERFECTLY WITH THE LIGHTRANGER!
- Fully charges LightRanger Lantern in 8 hours of daylight*
- Molded receiver with spring pin securely attaches to top of Lantern
- Compact but powerful - 13" x 8" x .13"
- Waterproof lightweight design - only 11 ounces
- Max power: 10 Watts / 5 Volts
- USB port output / 2 Amps max current
- Conveniently charge other electronic devices
- Patented PERC technology for high solar conversion efficiency (23%.)
- 1 Year Warranty
*Like other solar panels, charge times may vary based on how direct the sunlight hits the panel.
I gave a review on the first one I bought. Great product. Is there a way to change to red lamp cover?
I bought the LightRanger and the solar panel for my husband for Father’s Day. We took it camping this weekend and tried it out!!
Everyone loved it and my 3 sons will probably purchase one now after seeing ours!!
The light didn’t work the 2nd time we used it.
Just got mine, along with the two light package, so I haven't used it yet.
However, I thought this was going to be some kind of soft product that was foldable or rollable. It definitely isn't. It's just a hard square panel, that looks like it might snap easily. Especially since it doesn't come with any sort of carrying case or other storage container. Or instructions/ specification sheet. Personally, I think that these should come with a protective case at the price point charged, and without one they shouldn't cost more than $30.
Love, love, love it!! Won't have to worry how I will charge my light now. The holes especially useful to hang it on the light ( just use 2 short bungee cords or similar, hook on to top of light down to the holes in the panel)!