OEG Screens - OS120 Aluminum Frame
- 120" (10 ft) diagonal, widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio
- Viewing Dimensions: 104" W x 59" H
- Silver-infused 600 denier oxford woven nylon screen - Gain of 1.1 for nearly perfect light reflectivity and ultra sharp 4K, HD, and 3D viewing.
- Highest quality screen materials - folded for compact shipping but easily stretch out - unnoticeable during viewing. Folds won’t become “baked-in” creases during transit like vinyl screens.
- Durable easy-to-assemble aluminum frame won’t bend in the wind like other folding screens
- Complete Kit - includes 4 stakes, 4 guy lines for anchoring/stabilizing frame, and carry bag
- Black-backed screen blocks out ambient light from behind for enhanced Front projection.
- Overall Dimensions: 99.5" H x 118" W.
- One year limited warranty
This screen is great and appears to be made of strong materials. We've only used the screen twice and have been very pleased. I hope the screen lasts for a while. We'll see
The only issue that I have is the website states the screen is rear projector capable, but when trying to use it this way I was unable to. There is only a zipper on one side of the back cover, so you are unable to fold it up to the top. I ended up cutting one side with a scissor and folding it up that way. Works well I just wish I didn't have to cut it.
Great quality and very easy to set up. Extremely pleased with this movie screen.
Better than I expected!
The screen is awesome! I was a little disappointed that the biggest screen was sold out, but after receiving the 120" It was bigger than I expected and was plenty big. My family and I used it in the backyard the first day it came and I was very pleased with the quality of it and the ease of setting it up. I prefer the aluminum frame vs the blow up screens because of the hassle of having to power a fan. The aluminum frame is sturdy. Use the tie down ropes and it should be solid!