Devos Outdoor products are warrantied for up to 1 year against manufacturer defects. Please refer to the Limited Warranty below regarding your product's specific warranty.
Devos, LLC warrants to the original consumer purchaser that our products will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the following applicable warranty periods:
- LightRanger LED Lantern – 1 year
- Slam Stake Umbrella and Flag Holder with Built-in Hammer – 1 year (Warranty does not cover corrosion.)
- OEG Outdoor Projector Screens – 1 year
- RangeRack Portable Outdoor Firearm Stand – 1 year
The Castek Rod Caddy is a partner product and is subject to the warranty terms provided by Castek Fishing.
A sales receipt from original purchase, or other documented proof is required to establish the start of the warranty period.
Devos Outdoor will, at its discretion:
- Repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts
- Furnish replacement parts using new or refurbished parts
- Exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or refurbished parts and is functionally equivalent to the original product.
- A replacement product/part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 60 days from the date of replacement (whichever provides a longer duration of coverage to the consumer.)
This warranty is limited to the original buyer only and not transferable to any subsequent owner of a Devos Outdoor product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your gear we offer a no hassle return policy (Applies ONLY to product purchased directly from Devos Outdoor.) For all other purchases, please contact the retailer/distributor you purchased from directly and follow their return policy.
We will refund the full order amount of the products purchased. For returns, we do not refund shipping costs to the customer (particularly if incurred for express or international shipments).
- Contact our Customer Service Team at (385) 325-9099 from 9am-5pm MDT. Please be prepared with the proof of purchase.
- Customer Service will determine what action is required they will give you a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. You must properly package the product, clearly marking the RMA number on the package include your proof of purchase date with the product.
- Send the product by mail or courier to: