As the sun sets on summer, we hope you’ll embrace the opportunity to create some open-flame culinary wonders for your friends and family. Let these recipes inspire your end-of-summer adventures, whether you're grilling at camp or simply enjoying the final lazy days of summer in your backyard. Illuminate your BBQ journey with the LightRanger and these scrumptious recipes for a truly unforgettable experience.
Recipes for Your BBQ Delight:
Embark on a journey of slow-cooked perfection with this Overnight Pulled Pork recipe. Lit by the gentle glow of the LightRanger, watch as Joe shares his process from prep to the final mouthwatering result.
Dive into the exquisite flavors of these Brisket Elote Tacos, a culinary masterpiece made even better with the assistance of the LightRanger. Watch as Brian guides you through crafting the perfect brisket, along with a bold and creamy chipotle ranch elote topping.
Elevate your grilling game on the road with this Bacon-Wrapped Pork Skewers recipe. Watch as Enrique prepares and cooks these skewers over an open flame on the Devos HighO2 flat-pack fire pit & grill. We hope you’ll try the recipe below!
Bacon wrapped pork skewers:
- pork, cubed
- 8-10 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, lime juice, olive oil, chopped parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well to create the marinade.
- Add the cubed pork to the marinade, making sure each piece is well coated. Cover the bowl and keep cool for at least 30 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Take a slice of bacon and wrap it around a piece of marinated pork. Thread the bacon-wrapped pork onto a skewer, followed by pieces of red and green pepper, and red onion. Repeat this process until the skewer is filled, leaving a little space at each end.
- Continue skewering until all the ingredients are used.
- Place the assembled kebabs on the preheated grill. Cook for about 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until the pork is cooked through and the bacon is crispy.
- Once cooked, remove the kebabs from the heat and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the kebabs with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!